Friday, February 8, 2013

Professional Photographers

1. Kurt Ross




Kurt Ross Made This Photo. It is called "Defined By Color". I like this shot because it uses my to favorite things the photo, Color and Nature. Kurt Ross took this photo at Niagara Fall. Because there are about 23 different people with the name kurt ross, i could not determine who who was the original. 

1. Tim Seaver























Tim Seaver Captured this photo. It is called "Laurel Falls". I like this photo because it is, again, nature. i love waterfalls especially. Tim Seaver's love of photography began in about 1990. he began hiking in new hampshire and vermont and photographed it. photography became one of his passions. I like His style because almost all of his photos are of nature. I enjoy taking photos of nature when i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment